What's New in this release?
this version requires DotNetNuke 04.06.02 or higher!DO NOT REPORT BUGS HERE IN THE ISSUE TRACKER, INSTEAD USE THE DotNetNuke Store Forum!
- Replaced some hard coded references to the default address provider classes by the corresponding interfaces to allow the creation of another address provider with a different name.
- Added the 'pickup' delivery option at checkout.
- Added the 'no delivery' option in the Store Admin module to disable the shipping address at checkout.
- Added the ability to manage coupons with a lot of options. Rule Type: Order anything, Spends at least and Orders at least with minimum amount. Discount Type: Percentage, Fixed amount or Free shipping. Apply To: Entire order, All items in category (including sub-categories on option), Specific product. Start Date. Validity: Permanent, Single use and Until.
- Rewrite of the Address provider with several new options. Fields reordering, ability to disable almost all fields (first name, last name and email are mandatory).
- Added a new tax provider to compute tax by country, state/region and postal code.
- Added several new tokens to manage some case with new features ([REGULARPRICE], [REGULARVATPRICE], [IFDISCOUNT][/IFDISCOUNT], [IFSHIPPING][/IFSHIPPING], [IFSHIPPINGCOST][/IFSHIPPINGCOST], [IFPICKUP][/IFPICKUP], [IFPAID][/IFPAID]). Please consult the revised Templating Guide for details.
- A 'spring cleaning' has been done in the code allowed to reduce the size of the binaries around 160 KB, previous binaries size was 808KB vs 645KB now with all new features included!
- Added a new field 'Regular Price' to the product. This field is optional and can be used to display the regular price compared to your price. You have to insert the token [REGULARPRICE] and/or [REGULARVATPRICE] in your templates to display the field value.
- Tax amount computation is now optional on shipping.
- Added a new 'Copy product' feature in the Store Admin module.